Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Over the past 2 years, I've slowly been studying advanced mathematical equations and formulas along with Sacred Geometry.  The two go hand in hand and Lately, I've been learning musical notes and music theory.  It's unbelievable the intricate mathematical formulas that are needed to make perfect harmony.  Studying the 12 sided Chord range is mind blowing including the diminishing 7th and the Flattened 5th chords and how music is tied to architecture, to astronomy, to chemistry and science and of course religion.  The tempo, the pace, the minors and the majors I'm still learning but this is helping me better understand the human and crate better paintings. 

I'm reading 3 books, Quadrivium, Sciencia, and Designa.  - they are loaded with increadible factual data that clearly demonstrates that the humans of old are just as smart or smarter today than the average person.  I've never liked math, but if you remember the question every kid asks...."When will we ever use math or need history?"  Everyday it seem now.



No comments:

Post a Comment